Caring for your album
Your album has been handcrafted to last a lifetime. To help preserve the memories inside, here are a few tips on how to care for your album.
• Store and display your album closed and laying flat to project the pages and preserve the integrity of the binding. Do not store upright on a bookshelf.
• Keep your album away from natural sunlight to prevent fading.
• Provide a temperate climate for your album, avoiding exposure to high heat, humidity, or moisture.
• Clean your album pages and cover with a clean, microfiber cloth.
• Album components are paper based and can temporarily react to changes in the environment such as humidity or moisture.
• Natural materials may show marks and character over time.
Caring for your wall art
Your wall art has been handcrafted to last a lifetime. To help preserve the memories, here are a few tips on how to care for your art.
• Arrives ready to hang with Sawtooth hangers or wire hanger.
• Make sure you hang your wall art with the Sawtooth hangers or wire hanger.
• Do not use the frame edging to hang art (that is not sturdy and can cause the frame to fall and break).
• Clean by using a microfiber cloth to gently wipe away dust.
• We would stay away from any type of liquid on any of the products.
• If something needs further cleaning a slightly damp cloth can help.
• Using the soft Swiffer dusters are okay for light cleaning as well.
Thank you for your support!
Please reach out to us if we can help in any way by simply sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We check messages daily Monday – Friday and normally respond within 24 hours.
We are so grateful for your support.